The Model 471B Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument is a versatile dual function unit that quickly and easily measures air velocity or volumetric flow as well as air temperature in imperial or metric units. A stainless steel probe is included, which has a comfortable hand grip and etched insertion depth marks. The extruded aluminum housing fully protects electronics, yet is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Service:Air velocity and temperature of clean, dry air.
- Temperature Limits:Process Air Velocity: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Process Temperature: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- Display:4.5 digit LCD.
- Resolution:0.1%, 0.1°F/°C.
- Range Air Velocity:0 to 6000 FPM (0 to 30 m/s).
- Accuracy Air Velocity:±3% FS within temperature range of 40 to 90°F (4 to 32°C). -TAB option: ±5% of reading, not less than ±1.6 FPM (0.5 m).
- Range Volumetric Air Flow:19,999 in selected flow units.
- Range Temperature:-40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C).
- Accuracy Temperature:±0.5°F (±0.28°C) from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50 °C); ±1.5°F (±0.83°C) from -40°F to 32°F (-40 to 0°C) & 122 to 212°F (50 to 100°C).
- Probe Length:8″ (203 mm) insertion.
- Cable Length:28″ (71 cm) retracted, 6 ft (183 cm) extended.
- Power Requirements:9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- Weight:16 oz (454 g).
- Agency Approvals:CE.