The Series VF Visi-Float® Flowmeters are a line of direct reading, precision machined, clear acrylic body flowmeters suitable for both gas and liquid applications. The fabrication of the Visi-Float flowmeters is backed by over 60 years of experience in acrylic instrument machining. This Series consists of 2″ (51 mm) and 4″ (102 mm) scales with optional precision metering valves.
- Service:Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:Body: Acrylic plastic; O-ring: Buna-N (fluoroelastomer available); Metal parts: Nickel plated brass standard, SS optional; Float: SS, black glass, aluminum, K monel depending on range.
- Temperature & Pressure Limits:Without Valve: 100 psig (6.9 bar) @ 150°F (65°C); 150 psig (10 bar) @ 100°F (38°C); With Valve: 100 psig (6.9 bar) @ 120°F (48°C).
- Accuracy:VFA = 5% of FS; VFB = 3% of FS.
- Process Connection:1/8″ female NPT. VFB ranges 85 and 86 have 1/4″ NPT back connections or 3/8″ NPT end connections. These ranges not available with brass valves.
- Scale Length:VFA 2″ typical length; VFB 4″ typical length.
- Mounting Orientation:Mount in vertical position.
- Weight:VFA: 4.0 to 4.8 oz (.11 to .14 kg); VFB: 7.2 to 8.8 oz (.20 to .25 kg).
- Agency Approvals:Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).